In pursuance of the National Action Plan of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore, for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of institutions of higher education, the NAAC proposes that every accredited instituti ,on establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of an institution's system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institutions. The IQAC will make a significant and meaningful contribution in the post-accreditation phase of institutions. During the post-accreditation period, the IQAC will channelize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the College
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes of the college.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the Institution,
- Acting as a nodal agency of the College for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
Dr. H.K. Santhosh, Department of Malayalam
K.B. Roy Department of Chemistry
Dr. M. Sathian, Kaladharan P.V., Dr. Hussain, Rema, Dr. C.P. Chitrabhanu, Binitha N.N,.Jaisankar, Smt. Raseena K.K. Chairman (College Union)
|Annual Quality Assurance Reports (AQAR)||IQAC MINUTES|
|AQAR 2011 -12|